A GIFT TO THE FUTURE
You can help double our money …
If you are interested in providing financial support for the continuing use
of Inquiry-Based Learning and the Moore Method in meeting the challenges that
face education, one effective means is through a gift to the Educational
For current gifts:
- During the calendar year 2011 your gift amount will be matched one-to-one up to a total match of $100,000.
- You may designate your gift for one or more of the projects currently supported by the Foundation, including, for example, the five major IBL centers and projects.
- Your gift, as part of the EAF grants program, will be used for projects that are subject to Foundation requirements of accounting, reporting, and assessment.
- 100% of your donation will be given to the programs sponsored through the Foundation.
For estate planning:
Please take into account the advantage of designating or assigning charitable gifts via your will. A bequest is private, changeable at any time, and does not deprive you of the use of the assets or income during your lifetime.
You might include the following or similar language in your will:
“I give, devise, and bequeath
- all the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate -or-
- ____percent of the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate -or-
- the following described property ____ -or-
- the sum of $____
to The Educational Advancement Foundation, a private foundation exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, with principal offices in Austin, Texas.”
A will is an important, legal document and we recommend you consult with an attorney, tax, or investment professional. They can assist you with the language appropriate for a will in your state and have the knowledge to help structure the gift, both legally and effectively.
Thank you for your consideration.